Backup, save, export, archive your emails easily, this action lets you save email automatically.
- - Folder: Set the local or network folder, you can include variables fields. If folder doesn't exist it will be created automatically.
- File: Enter the filename you want, include fields to get unique filename. You can also use the functions to extract part of the field.
- File format: Select the output format you want between: PDF, EML (full email in standard format), MSG (Microsoft Outlook format), images format (PNG, TIFF, JPG), or in simply TEXT format
- With template: Like printing you can choose a visual template to display the email
- Use these email data: By default it use the html email data, but you can force to use other email data or a specific part of the email using the Data Extractor (see here »).
- Add page number: You can add a stamp of page number
- Add a stamp: like page number it is stamp added to the page, it can be Received on date, Shipped, what you want in fact.