Sometimes you need to receive an alert/notification, on your phone/tablet, if a specific email reaches your email box, it can be an alarm, a report, a specific order information, ...
It works on Android, iPhone & iPad, and desktop browser client, you can receive unlimited push notifications on all of your devices from Automatic Email Manager.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How does it work?
- The cost is very simple
- Set the action
How does it work?
- Install the PushOver app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device or register your Desktop browser.
- Launch the app and it will walk you through creating a Pushover account and registering your device.
- You'll get a new User Key e-mailed to you (which you can always find on your Pushover dashboard). Your User Key is a randomly generated identifier which allows Automatic Email Manager to send Pushover notifications to your devices.
- Copy and paste your User Key into Automatic Email Manager and it will instantly be able to start sending notifications to your devices.
The cost is very simple
- + Free from Automatic Email Manager,
- + To use the app on your phone you have to buy the Pushover application, it's just a $5 USD one-time purchase on each platform (iPhone/iPad, Android, and Desktop) where you want to receive Pushover notifications.
- + There are no subscription fees for using Pushover.
- + Try the app for free during 30 days here >
You need less than 5 minutes to setup, follow the instructions:
Set the action
Step 1: Create or edit a scenario
- Click on left menu 'Scenarios', then select an existing scenario and click on 'Edit' or click on 'New scenario'.
Step 2: Add the action 'Send notification to your phone with Pushover'
Step 3: Settings for the Pushover connection
- User: This the user key provided by Pushover(in your Pushover dashboard), it will look like this:
- Title: Text which will appears on the notification title on your phone, you can include email fields by clicking on 'Fields'.
- Message: Text in the notification body, you can include email fields by clicking on 'Fields'.
- Button 'Send a test message': Test the user key to receive on your phone a test message.
CLICK ON MORE OPTIONS:
- Add a link in notification: You can add a link in the notification (at bottom of the message), enter directly the url of the link.
- Priority: Messages may be sent with a different priority that affects how the message is presented to the user. Specifying a message priority does not affect queueing or routing priority and only affects how device clients display them.
- Device name: If you have multiple devices in your Pushover account, you can specify the device you want (name of the device), if empty it will send to all devices of the user.
- Your own token: This option lets you use your own 10,000 free notification, if you use a lot of notifications we suggest you to use your own Pushover token, contact us to get more information.
Important: we don't receive or read your notification, it is a service from Pushover.