Automatic Email Manager can find files to download from links inside the email body, then process them as a classic attachment. Very useful when you receive only emails and no more attachment, like invoices to download.
This action is particularly helpful if you get links to your files (pdfs, reports, papers, photos, etc.) in the body of your email. It will download the contents, store them to local storage, and handle them like a traditional attachment.
This action may be used in a variety of situations, such as when you get documents via OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Add the action
2. Select the action 'Download file from link in email' in the list
3. Fill the settings
- Url must start with: This the start of url to search for
- Exclude these urls: Optional, you can exclude some links. For example exclude the link condition.pdf, or just keyword privacy,...
- Destination folder: If you fill this setting, the action will save to this folder directly AND NOT to the classic attachment folder (that's mean the file will not be processed by other actions, like print).
- File: You can force a filename or use the default one
- Search the link in which email part: An email body has multipart (in general), it can be html or text, you can force the action to search for link only in html or in text part.